SAVE OUR CHILDREN
Annual Offering Information
The annual Save Our Children fund drive is an important part of fulfilling the Great Commission. It is the primary source of revenue for the General Sunday School Division. Fifty percent of these funds remain in the district in which the funds were raised (which funds special projects for children such as Junior camps, children’s crusades and teacher training seminars) and 50% goes to the General Sunday School Division for the various Sunday school ministries.
Contact your sectional leader for SOC Coin Folders or for other fundraising ideas.
Click HERE to check out our Kid Krusader program new for 2017
Click the Images Below to Download Our SOC Media Resources
Thank you for helping make 2016 a record year for Save Our Children!
2016 Missouri District SOC Offering
2016 Top 10 SOC Offerings
1. St. Louis, Pastor Willeford $5,326.13
2. Canton, Pastor Kinney $4,567.89
3. Hazelwood, Pastors Graham-Dugas $4,020.13
4. Kansas Cit, Pastor Gates $3,750.00
5. Hillsboro, Pastor Theissen $3,130.13
6.Farmington, Pastor Molter $2,543.21
7. Joplin, Pastor Buchanan $2,505.13
8. Kennett, Pastor Sheerin $2,323.23
9.Lebanon, Pastor Thorton $2,205.13
10. Wentzville, Pastor McCarty $2,105.13
SOC Children’s Crusade Results
Missouri District was proud to be apart of a record 1,253 that received the Holy Ghost in 2015.
A total of 2,903 have been filled with the Holy Ghost in the last three years.
2016 SOC PROMO VIDEO
2015 SOC PROMO VIDEO
SOC PROMO 2016